As an automotive editor (f/m/d), you are passionate about the interface between technology and mobility. You have a feeling for future trends in this area, independent thinking and you always find the right wording.
As a communications expert, you feel in touch with current events in the media and digital world and are called upon to advise your clients in a forward-looking way with editorial impulses and storytelling. You have a great sense for topics, are a master of your craft, think in a structured way, research thoroughly and love to create effective editorial content.
You will work in a large team with shared responsibilities. As a direct contact person for your clients, you have a lot of creative freedom and can access internal support from our planning, digital strategy, event and design units.
Was wir bieten
Was du mitbringst
- A solid team and flat hierarchies
- All disciplines under one roof - from PR and content marketing to events and design
- Clients like Microsoft, Netflix, Twitter, Stage Entertainment, Adobe, Beiersdorf, Porsche and many more
- Educational offers in our F3 Academy
- Diversity from technology to beauty, from supermarket to car, from sports to CSR
- A relaxed but professional working atmosphere
- Around 240 great colleagues with a great team spirit
- A well-respected top 10 agency brand that has been growing continuously for more than 25 years
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the automotive sector
- You're fiercely curious, ask the right questions and are rarely at a loss for answers
- Sense of intuition in finding topics, even if they are just emerging
- Fluent English speaking skills
- Ability to analyse and not shy away from complex content
- Proactive personality and independent thinking
- Creativity and a desire to experiment